Message Board Terms & Conditions
In an effort to create a message board in which the content is "primarily" fishing related, new procedures have been created to post on the BZ message board.
The purpose of the BZ Board is to allow the viewers to communicate via the web about the subject of fishing. Fishing info, questions about lakes, lures, equipment, conditions, and other bass fishing subjects. The process needs to change. Positive comments and post from positive viewers wanting to learn and enjoy information on fishing.
There are several new conditions and procedures for using the BZ board:
- If you want to post a message, you must become a member. The data base has been cleared and if you were a member prior to December 31st, 2009, you must re-register by clicking on the BECOME A MEMBER button below.
- NOTICE: The BZ will NOT be selling or forwarding member info to other companies.
- An E-Mail verifying your information will be sent to the e-mail address you registered. Once you receive the e-mail, there will be a link in the email to verify your membership. Click on the link and your membership will be good to go. You will NOT have the ability to post unless your e-mail address has been verified by clicking on the link.
- Once you become a member, you must login to be able to post a message or reply to a message.
- You can NOT use alias names or nicknames. If you post, you must use your registered first and last name in the post. (No hiding on this board anymore)
- If you abuse or do not follow the terms of the BZ Member Board, your login will be blocked and you will not be able to post.
- NO posting items for sale on the BZ Member Board. Announcements for NON-Profit events are allowed on the member board.
- All items for sale must be listed on the Classified Message Board. Individuals will be allowed to posted items for FREE. Business must register and pay a fee of $200 per year to post information on your company's products or services. (Information for companies interested in becoming a business member will be available on January 1, 2010)
- Be respectful of the BASS ZONE and the BZ Staff. Do NOT post information from a BZ competitor web site. (wired2fish.com is OK)
- Follow the Terms and Conditions of the BZ Board.
I appreciate all the loyal BZ viewers over the past 15 years and hope everyone understands the changes needed to be made. Feel free to send any comments via e-mail at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Using The BASS ZONE Member Board
The information in The BASSZONE (www.basszone.com) is provided as a courtesy by The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com), its affiliates, information providers and content partners. The BASS ZONE, its affiliates, information providers and content partners expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information contained, or products or services provided, herein. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for the use of this information and understand that The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com), its affiliates, information providers and content partners are not responsible or liable for any claim arising from the use of the information.
Rules for online conduct for The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com) Message Boards and Classified Ads - By using the service, you agree that you will not post any of the following material in bulletin boards, or other forums ("postings"):
- Subjects which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are hateful or offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discussions of illegal activities
- Unauthorized copyrighted material.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Material that does not pertain to the board given topic.
Monitoring - The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com) shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com) , including classified ads and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com) and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com) shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com) . Without limiting the foregoing, The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com) shall have the right to remove any material that The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com), in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
The BASS ZONE (www.basszone.com) shall have the right at any time to demand, change or discontinue any aspect or feature including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and right of access.
By logging in, you agree to to the terms and conditions described above.